New modeller, need help

This is a dumb question, but is there any way to gauge the actual finished size of a model? I understand the concept of scale (I think). I recently bought a couple of airplanes on-line. One is 1/48 that looks like it wil be about 4" long when finished. The other is 1/125 that will be about 20" long.

Some sellers list the finished dimensions, but many don't. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Frank

Reply to
frankiefiveangels

Take a look at the following site:

John R. Meloro

The size of the models depends on the size of the real thing, it's just x times smaller.

Regards MBiE Team frankiefiveangels schreef in berichtnieuws gdU2b.2513$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny01.gnilink.net...

Reply to
MBiE