O.T. Kindva aviation joke

Was lifting a few with another model buff when he told me he had

a joke and would I bend a ear? Here it is:

Johnny was told to go home and bring back to class, the next day, a story of morale context. The following mourning, he was called to tell his story in front of the class.

"Well, My Uncle Dave was a fighter bomber pilot during the Vietnam War. One day his plane was shot up so bad, he had to bail out. He left the plane with a flask of whiskey, a pistol and a knife.

After his parachute opened he started drinking the whiskey and was finished with the flask just as he landed. All of sudden he was

surrounded by 10 NVA regulars.he shot dead eight of them with the pistol and stabbed the other two dead with the knife..!!!"

" Wait a minute..!!!" cried the mortified teacher. " ..What has this to do with morals???!!!""

Johnny looked at his teacher straight in the eye and said: " .its real simple Ma'am.don't f**k with my Uncle Dave when he's drinking."

Yeah, I know its not current or politically correct but still it provided me with a much needed knee slapper. Take Care.

Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

It would be even more hilarious if we were assured that a kid *actually* told it in class...lol.

And the best jokes *are* "historical" and *UN-PC*!

Reply to
Greg Heilers

This should actually be told 'visually', but I'll try it anyway.

Q. How does every rascist joke start? A. (Looks over both shoulders)

Slays 'em every time!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg