Old airbrush?

£140 ?! The bloody thing in the same wooden box costs barely US$80 at Dixie's !!! Even with shipping, sales tax and customs duties, anything above £80 is racket...

Reply to
Serge D. Grun

Quite! That is absurd. If you buy a new one, avoid the "presentation case." They're useless. Used-try and go with the non-case model but if someone's got a good deal go for it. hth The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

ta

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

dont i know it!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Hi Julian,

Just now on UK Ebay there is an Badger 150 with bidding at £25, I'd expect it to go for around 50-60 near end, though hopefully lower, just see the link below with 1 day + 10hrs to go:

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
SL

equipment and addons is the expensive part :-)>>

Julian--If i'm calculating this correctly, $1 = £ .563, my VL will run £27 shipped. I didn't realize the dollar was that weak, scary.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Hi Thanks

JULIAN HALES