Old Revell Kits

Has any one heard of Revell going to issue some of there old its again?
Steve
Reply to
Steve Jahn
Al Superczynski
"Tish, you spoke French!"
"Not now Gomez"
Reply to
crw59
Cara Mia...............
Reply to
Count DeMoney
"UUUUuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh" - Lurch
Reply to
The Collector
That's the second time some one has posted that site. It's obviously in French meaning its a European site. That doesn't necessarily mean we are going to see those kits here in the US. Is there anything saying we will?
RLM
Reply to
RLM
That someone would be me. Both times. And you're welcome...
Good guess but it could have been Canadian, eh. I suppose the '.fr' in the URL might have given it away.
Both Great Models and Tower Hobbies have most if not all of them listed as future releases.
Al Superczynski