Old TV series about ww2 Corsair pilots on Pacific

I should have read further in the thread before posting. *Shrug* So I was being a little more enthused than usual, worse things have happened.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

Beer, Celibacy, Three Stooges, Postal Service, etc. It was a lock but Norm knew all along he was gonna blow it. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

And he blew it with answer "name three people who have never been in my kitchen" Now, what was the question?

Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps

I think it was the original names of Lucille Ball, Tony ( Bernie Schwartz) Curtiss and...I forget the last one. Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper