OT: Anybody who listened to Philadelphia Radio in the past 50 years...

Hy Litt passed on yesterday of kidney failure. I only got to hear him in the past couple of years on WOGL, FM 98.1.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Jeez, remember listening to him back in the early 60's on WIBG AM99. Along with Joe Niagara, I think......... Getting to be an old fart.........

ronc

Reply to
pipesmoker