OT: Eating Crow....

Thanks Kurt. I guess I was half-asleep when I read it.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

There's a whole parade of dead people who are/were closely connected with the Clintons.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Neither do I, but nor do I want to see an active conflict between the Turks and the Iraqi Kurds.

All I want to give them is a chance to succeed. Democracy can take many forms and the US model isn't the only one that's been successful.

I know. More's the pity that there aren't more liberals like you, Michael Totten, Christopher Hitchens, and Norman Geras.

Agreed.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Not that I recall. Can you cite a reference for that?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Only if I can have a cut of the Big Dig.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Huh? How in the world did you get that out of what I said?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Having met Hil in person I'd have to very much agree! ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

them together.

That's not the primary reason we're in Iraq....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I heard they were going to bury John Kerry's ego in it but it's not big enough yet.