OT: For XM/Sirius Satellite radio subscribers.

just think of the urn big enough for the ashes.

Reply to
someone

WmB wrote: : : No way - you'll miss the divisional playoffs. We'll shoot you after the : Dodgers win the WS. Are you willing to stay alive for a few more decades? : Baseball is okay in person, but on TV, I'd rather watch a re-run of "Starship Troopers". At least with ST, I know how long I will be in hell watching the former Mrs. Charlie Sheen "act".

And, hopefully, the NBA refs will refuse any and all offers, and I won't have to mention how much I loathe thugball. Oh, oops.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

don't forget st2! um, well, everyone else has.

Reply to
someone

So bad they made it twice?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

Won't that create air pollution?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

there was a sickwell.

Reply to
someone

check with me after.

Reply to
someone

William Banaszak wrote: : : Won't that create air pollution? : Hell no. Everybody knows _trees_ cause air pollution.

Oh, and volcanoes.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

William Banaszak wrote: : : So bad they made it twice? : I don't quite think so. I have a hazy memory that ST2 went the "direct to DVD" route, saving endless, needless, suffering because that means it also, apparently, escaped being shown ad nauseum like ST is.

Bruce

remember - only you can prevent a friend from watching ST/ST2. Wait...

Reply to
Bruce Burden

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce

urden =A0 =A0Austin, TX.

And cow farts. They got so bad that some politicans in Albany wanted to tax dairy farmers an "Air Pollution Tax" what would've effectively put most dairy farms out of business.

Reply to
The Old Man

The Old Man wrote: : : And cow farts. They got so bad that some politicans in Albany wanted : to tax dairy farmers an "Air Pollution Tax" what would've effectively : put most dairy farms out of business. : One group damn near got some idiots in California to ban hydrogen hydroxide, because, amoung other things, it was used to manufacture stryofoam.

You can always trust pols to attempt to regulate what they don't understand...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I would have actually liked to see that...seeing as how I prefer brunettes...

Reply to
Rufus

i think there's a bit of difference between that and peroxide....

Reply to
someone

...you'd think...I had a cut on my head once when I was a kid, Ma tried to rinse it out with some HP solution over the sink...I almost ended up blonde...or more like redhead.

Reply to
Rufus

In the recent terrorist arrests in the US, the participants were video taped buying large quantities of HP to make bombs.

"The term "hydrogen hydroxide" means a hydrogen ion (H^+ ) bonded to a hydroxide ion (OH^- ). when you put those together, you get H-O-H, which is of course H_2 O, which is water!"

Reply to
willshak

ouch

Reply to
someone

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce

Actually there was a notice making rounds on the Internet about how one of the idiot senators from Wisconsin, Russ Feingold, IIRC, who wanted to submit a bill to have ~all~ flowing water in the United States come under Federal jurisdiction, not just those streams navigable by a boat. The farmers in New York were displeased, because their have to kiss governmental ass to access their own stock ponds.

to show, that no matter which side of the aisle they sit on, those idiots in Washington don't have a clue as to what makes this country work, as long as they can get away with taxing anything.

Reply to
The Old Man

The Old Man wrote: : : chicken wings) is fresh fish on Friday, breaded (or beer-battered), : deep fried, and served with french fries and cole slaw and washed down : with a couple of steins of lager. : Mmmm.... fresh, battered, fried lake perch... I wonder how many years it will be before my next opportunity...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

The Old Man wrote: : : Goes to show, that no matter which side of the aisle they sit on, : those idiots in Washington don't have a clue as to what makes this : country work, as long as they can get away with taxing anything. : There are no problems in Washington that can't be cured by a little lead poisoning.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

"willshak" wrote