OT: New Model WebSite

Hi all,

Not sure if this is OT due to being about models but I have been building my own website for a couple of days. The site has a gallery that shows some of my kits that are in progress. I can't seem to stick to one model and finish it from start so they are all about 20-90% done. They should all hopefully get completed around about the same time.

There is also a members area that you can join and post your own pics to a personal album.

Anyway please give it a bash and let me know what you think as I would like to have some suggestions about the Home page and what can be done to spruce it up a bit. I have never attempted to build a website before.

Press the enter button when you get there.

Cheers

Spence

Reply to
Spencer

Spencer:

My one New Years resolution for 2004 was that I will not crack a new box until I finish all the half built models sitting around my workroom and attic. So far I have completed about 5 and am still sticking with it. But boy! I still have a long way to go. I submit that next to collecting unbuilt kits, accumulating half built kits is the modeller's worst habit.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Cute but I wonder how many filters zapped your post because it was prefaced 'OT'....

Your website looks fine so far.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

That's how it's done for most of us. Decent looking website, I'll check back when you've got some more stuff posted. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper