Paint Question

Anybody here use DupliColor paints? Any tips on their use?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Its been a while back but IIRC they spray a bit heavy, sorta like Testor's gloss black. If ya can't decant the paint, get it *really* warm and shaken (not......you know :-) Several dustings before a finish coat should work OK but like I said, its been a while

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

I use Acrillics ..and oils......never had a prob ......acrillics ...are very good paints ......not a brand in sight

Reply to
Arcusinoz

Just be sure you use a decent primer. I use Krylon primer, but other folks use the Duplicolor primer.

Reply to
Don Stauffer