ping ampsone

do you have an articles or builds out there that show how to weather wheeled vehicles? i'm ok on tracks, bit wheels seem like a different aminal.

Seeing as the email address you provide here most likely is a red herring...lol...

Are you still looking for the 1/144th scale SR-71? While rummaging through "my stash" stowed away at my parents' house, I found two unstarted LS kits. One of them still has the shrink wrap on it. You can have them...cheap...

Reply to
Greg Heilers

i think that was someone else. i'm not really a fan of sr71's. did you find any jap ls kits? i like the !/72 bomber stuff they did. any matchbox? i bet someone here will snag the sr's.

There were a few "Jap" LS kits there, but I can't remember which ones. I will check next week. And a few Matchbox kits, such as the Lancaster, and the Halifax.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

ok, lemme know what you want to part with.

Since 'e' has turned them down what do you want for one? Anything in

1/72 you might feel a need for?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Well, I will never build them....but I am in an "airliner phase" right now...

However, Let me wait a few days. Hopefully the original person who *was* looking for them, awhile back, will speak up.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

OK. Sounds good to me.

Bill Banaszak, MFE