Ping - e...

Not to ping ya, or nuthin...

Rufus

why not, you're more than welcome too. i'll just sob quietly while dreaming of owning one. actually, silver is almost $15 a oz, so maybe i'll dump a bar. but where would i put it? even unassembled? the spare bedroom looks like a demented hybrid of pc's and kits. "i think there's a monitor under that pile of lindbergs." "which pile?"

Reply to
someone

I have a 1/32 Combat Models vac one under one of my piles...maybe I'll get inspired to drag it out.

Reply to
Rufus

With about 2k kits in the garage and close to 8k books and magazines we have been eyeing the neighbors houses. Back in '59 when my folks bought this house it was $25k. Now, with about $200k improvements, it worth about $1mil. So, I'm spending more to use the attic. I just ordered some Attic Dec products for the floor. These are made from the same plastic used in milk crates and the like. Once I have a basic floor in I can insulate, ventilate, electrify and build shelves instead of the scores of boxes.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

And when that's full? ;)