Polar Lights Captain America Shield - Decal ?

anyone know if a decal for the shield comes with the kit?

sure will look crappy if they expect me to paint circles with clean lines.....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

"Craig,

you can make circular masks using frisket - or as I have done a sheet of transparent tape made from overlapping rows on wax paper. Scotch makes a low stiction tape easily removed. They make compasses that accomodate blades to cut the circle. Tape the wax paper or frisket to a board and cut the circular masks.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut