prepare for another storm

I just saw a post that chief justice Rhenquist has passed away. Batten the hatches, there will be a category 10 over capitol hill before this is over.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

your post dosent even need a reply

Reply to
Arcusinoz

Yes it does. And he is correct.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

"Arcusinoz" wrote in news:1125841532.111890.205020 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Who the f*ck are you anyway? Never saw you before and you're gonna roll in here and tell 10 year veterans how to talk and behave. Take you're arrogant attitude, shove up your ass and go take a swim with the great white sharks and spare humanity your scathing commentary. You are insignificant. And you will be added to the turd list so as to not disturb my further enjoyment of this group. Hopefully few will feel the need to respond to your inane, self important blather so I don't have to see you in thier replies.

Kindly die you koala turd.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I wouldn't be too hard on Arcusinoz; look at his posts below. Apparently someone has let a small child or chimpanzee play with their computer. Curt

Reply to
Curt

????

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Curt:

I suspect that if you shorten Arcusinoz to it's first and last letters you might find he is someone familiar to this sight! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

"Bill Woodier" wrote in news:DDISe.12925$B34.1098 @trnddc09:

Sorry Bill. After reading several of this moron's posts I had to say something. Lately I find that I have less and less patience for those of Arcusinoz's ilk.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Well, hello pot. Are you talking about the kettle again?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

No problem. I just hadn't seen any of the earlier ones and was wondering what it was all about.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"Vess Irvine" wrote in news:fSNSe.5081$3R1.4707 @fe06.lga:

Oh please. You are the poster child for mentally and/or emotionally disturbed posters.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I wonder if the fine folks from Loch Vess know their monster got out again.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

"Gray Ghost" schreef in bericht news:Xns96C7E4AFDF205Wereofftoseethewizrd@216.196.97.136...

I'm sorry too Frank that I have to tell you that you're too dumb even to wipe your own ass.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Hah!

Reply to
Curt

Ah, another country heard from.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Hooo-boy. Now I'll bet that hurt, eh?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"Bassie Adriaensen" wrote in news:431c8fc5$0$37927$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.nl:

attitude. I don't

Well then. You can just kiss my ass on Main Street at high noon before or after lunch, your choice.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

"Gray Ghost" schreef in bericht news:Xns96C8C86CFFD2DWereofftoseethewizrd@216.196.97.136...

No thanks, you guys are not able to clean it properly.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

"Bill Woodier" schreef in bericht news:Bx3Te.20220$cy4.10366@trnddc05...

Just repeating Taussboy's idiocy Bill. You might feel hurtingly embarrassed one day when you realize you once considered this rave as normal.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

That suggests you would otherwise kiss Frank's ass. You wan to take another crack (heh... heh...) at that?

WmB

Reply to
WmB