Re: (AIR)Tamiya 1/48 D033b Pfeil

Is the Tamiya 1/48 Do335 Pfeil a good kit? We had a new Hobby Lobby open

> here and all the model kits are 50% off. Bought a Monagram B-29 there today > for half off. > > Chuck > >

yes it is, but at 50% why do people complain if it is a great kit? have you seen the price of it in the UK, im only glad i hate WW2 Luft stuff and wouldnt want one.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Mine took some on the underside of the nose.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett

I have not seen a better kit in 1/48. Of anything. It is accurate, goes together well, and a great value at 50% off.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

In the words of one review, referring to the DO-335 "we have yet to find anything wrong with this kit". I got mine for 25% off and I thought it was a steal...for 50%, I'd be watching for police

Reply to
Raymond102359

Thanks everyone for the advice. I ended up getting it for $23.50. Its the one with the Ketterrand.

Chuck

Reply to
Charles Rizzo