Re: ||||||||| BABY RAPER EDWARD "(e)" KOHOUT |||||||||

> BABY RAPER EDWARD "(e)" KOHOUT: LIVING THE PEDO LIFE >

Sick jokes cut....

Go post your sick Crap somewhere else.......you're just as bad as the person you are complaining about and certainly won't win any sympathy from this group.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Stevens

kill file the gutless maggot.

It's a sure sign of Spring when the wierdo's are out of school and Mommy has given them a new computer to play with to keep them out of her hair. Then they show up all over the internet. Almost makes one pray for September when they have to go back to school.

Bill Shuey

e wrote:

William H. Shuey

this is actually a criminal stalker.

Uni, we saw all of this sick s**te on the first post and so what was your point in posting it all again, this is a modelmakers group and nothing to do with that sick s**te or are you another Paedo who finds it funny...???

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Stevens

PS.... As stated the original poster is a Criminal Stalker and has been posting this drivel for quite a while on Usenet Newsgroups, I don't quite know how as in the UK it is also now a criminal Offence and dealt with fairly quickly....not to mention libel laws etc.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Stevens

uff garbage using polish open proxies... snipped-for-privacy@tpi.pl

it's a criminal here, too. the gutless maggot does not dare get caught.