Re: boyington's natural metal corsair?

I don't recall if it was in "Victory at Sea" or some other venerable

>series, but those same SBDs probably bombed Malta and other Allied >Mediterranean targets as well. Similarly, German style bombs seemed to >have been dropped by just about >every theater of >the war.

The SBD's got around to see a ot of action, but that poor bastard in the FW-190 got shot down by everyone in Central and Western Europe especially the bomber gunners.. At least his canopy separated every time.

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Hope he got out with his teeth....