Re: Byrd's 1939 Snow Cruiser

To see a few pictures, go to:

Warren I'm feeling much better now.......

Reply to
Rusty12759

Was the Snow Cruiser eventually left there, or was it returned?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Holy cow! that looks like something R.G. LeTourneau would've conjured up!

Reply to
Frank May

Reply to
Jinxx1

I thought that it sounded familiar.

One of my few guilty pleasures is anything concocted by Clive Cussler. His potboiler "Atlantis Found" featured the Snow Cruiser as a major part of the plot.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72