Re: [Car] Painting a model

I use 600 except for last coat (i.e, between coats). If there are slight imperfections that can be sanded out in last coat, I use 1000 and then polish.

This is an advantage of lacquer- if you do have to rub out/polish it takes to it better than enamel, which sands okay (as l>

If I spray a model, let dry, then wet(?) sand between coats, what grit > paper does one typically use for the between coat sandings?
Reply to
Don Stauffer