Re: Good Modern Aircraft Carrier?

Trumpter will release at 1/350 Nimitz this year end!

Usually build WWII ships. Italeri has a 1/720 Nimitz.....anything else > out there good for a first modern kit? > > > Craig >
Reply to
Raymond Chung

Great!! Probably $150 for the kit plus about $12,000.00 to add a new room on the old homestead.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Yeah, but it'll be so cool to have all 12 CVNs side-by-side...

Reply to
Harro de Jong

Actually the info I have is that we are looking at April 2004 time frame. I deal with four different sources and have never seen different. No Trumpeteer info will be available at tomorrows International Hobby Expo in Chicago (Stevens International the importer will instead be at the new HobbyVisions in Las Vegas in October).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Henk