Re: I'm glad I don't live any nearer to Newcastle...

> > So it's a good thing Newcastle is on the other side of the country, but > I fear the country is entirely to narrow to prevent my return... > > keep this as a handy reference, just in case....

Craig

Well, you could swear off any transport but your own two feet. That should make the trip too long a go. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

There's a ToyZone in Portsmouth (Gun Wharf) which suckers me in every time - last time I managed to escape with ONLY an 1:32 F-104 StarFighter 'Ferrari' and a 1:32 Mirage III. I don't build

Damian

Reply to
Damian

You boys are just playing...

I live 30 miles from Hannants on Lowestoft and they open their mail order warehouse to visitors every day... I have NEVER got out under £200!

Can you imaging roaming around there. there are four walls of Eduard brass and decals. Four walls of books. Umpteen aisles of every manfacturer you can think of and then some. Oh and there are quite a lot of parts for a 1:1 scale harrier in the corner :-)

David

Reply to
David Pennington