Re: I want a GOLD 1978 Trans Am!!!

I have been searching for 1978 Trans Am model kits and diecast cars,

>and also 77 and 79, > I am an >artist and I could try to paint the eagle freehand,

The "screaming chicken" has been available in some kits. It should be a simple matter to copy one and make a decal. Being an artist you should be able to do it in any color you want with a program such as Photoshop. I don't know about the large scale, you might try here:

Have ya tried Evilbay? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I dont know for sure but there are aftermarket car decal from companies like SLIXX and Fred Cady. They may have the Screamin Chicken in the color you need. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant