Re: italeri Henschel 123

> machf wrote: > > > Don't know if they added anything new to it... > > What about AMTech's Hs 123? > > AmTech's release is the ESCI kit with resin cockpit parts and an option > to build it with or without the spats. It's a nice little kit, IMO...

I will second that opinion!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

and while they had the mold cleaned and warmed up Italaerie decided to do a standard production run of their own. IIRC Italaerie and Ertl are owned by the same company, Kidde Fire Extinguishers. hth

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

So, Italeri is not an Italian owned business? Since when?

Lee

Reply to
Lee

I'm not an authority on this but I'd say approximately the last decade. Let me look around Italaerie's website and see what I can find. Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper