re:london model clubs

Hi I am a member of the Association of London Modellers we meet on the last wednesday of each month in the St Brides institute which is near St Pauls.
Check out our website www.londonmodellers.co.uk for a map and more info on the club. We cover all forms of plastic modelling including ships and are always happy to meet new members. The first meeting is free, after that it is 3 per meeting. I look forward to seeing you Brian Lay