New Model Club in S.W. Georgia

Greetings fellow modellers! Okay, not exactly new, I started a Modellers' Club here in Albany, Georgia severalmonths ago and would like to find modelmakers in this area. "The Smokin' Tigers of Plastic" meet the 1st Thursday of each month in the Hobby Lobby Classroom at6:30pm. All area's of plastic modelling welcome. Thanks, Robert P.S. The name comes from a squadron of Vigilantes that were stationed here when we still had an Airbase.

Reply to
Rhbama3