Re: My husbands going to kill me, please advise me

I've never seen so many guys bite on what was obviously a troll. I guess it was the image of a damsel in distress. You guys are all just a bunch of Sir Galahads at heart.

Bill Shuey :-)

ARMDCAV wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Simmo

Call your telephone service provider. If it's Telstra, their Unwelcome Calls area is on 1800 805 996.

Nick

Reply to
Nick W

If you're using Netscape, just bring up the offending message, it should still be on the server, and go to Edit>Cancel Message.

If you're using something else, you're on your own.

Reply to
Draebyerg

It's frightening how any gullible folks are out there responding to this nonsense weeks after it crapped on the net.

And no, this isn't a reply. It's a commentary on the replies :-)

Ton

Reply to
Maiesm72

If it's after a couple of hours, the entire net will have it anyway so cancelling the post will do nothing. If it's worked its way to Google.com then it' stuck there until Google go bust. Which wont happen in the next 10 years I dont think.

Reply to
Weyoun the Dancing Borg

I am doing a special on funeral flowers at the moment, where would you like me to send them ??

Reply to
George W. Frost

Haven't we done this one before, a week or two ago?

Reply to
ET

I did a google groups search and she has been posting the same crap ALL OVER THE WORLD since mid Jan.

A1 looney I reckon.

Gronk221

It's too late to cancel the post, as obviously many people have read it, and it has been archived in the search engines.

I suggest that a good strategy, would be to have someone post "For a good time, call Susie at "your number" and then to call the telephone company and tell them that some vindictive person posted your phone number on the Internet, and you need to have the number changed.

Tell your husband the same story. Of course, as he may want to call in the cops to trace down the poster, rather than change the number. Honesty, as usual, is probably the best policy.

Although I don't publish my phone number on the Internet, the two email addresses that I do post, are always filled with junk, and are basically useless.

-- Tom Potter

Tom Potter

Bored?

ho hum

FWIW Some people wouldn't know a troll if he bit them!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

LMAO 1-10 of about 689. Been doing the rounds

Daran

Darwinism in action.

Reply to
Michael Varney

I don't

you can delete a post on a NG?

Now thats a truism. YOU don't think. QUIT replying to bullshit like this.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Can happen. Time to get a new husband ?

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

Posts can't be deleted. Get called ID

Pmb

Reply to
Pmb

"Idiot" sounds like an appropriate portion of your address... what is your phone number? I'll call you and give some suggestions.

NICE MODE NOW OFF.

Go away, you're a serial pest, probably male and you've been posting this sort of off-topic rubbish in all kinds of newsgroups all over the world for ages.

Reply to
The Family

Personally, I think it is good you are seeking help, that you feel this news group would be some kind of cathartic effect to your situation. People here will certainly direct you not to hog the keyboard if that is all the spat is.

Thank you for posting on USENET:sci.physics Dream on nacelles' wind, Caught in tepid Tome, an urge, Gin in from the cold.

Reply to
Douglas Scot Gillman

Let him kill you.

Reply to