Re:old age

I agree with you, Martin. I'm 64 (65 in September 2003) and can remember buying Monogram kits when they were $1.00 and STILL sneaking them into my inventory. Now any good kit is a major investment almost and I wonder if I am spending money which I will need when I retire next year.

Reply to
blueleader

I retired six years ago. You're going to need money for things you never thought of. Don't let that stop your buying. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47