Re: OT: Boycott BS

By your reasoning then, you have justified the attack on, and overthrow of, Saddam's Iraq. I'll let you figure out the connection.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Nice but futile try to change the subject. The topic here is Israel and not Iraq, spindoctor.

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

Not true, no subject change at all and no spin applied. The post you replied to was referring to an armed attack by a nation at war upon a ship belonging to a neutral nation. The subject of my post is totally in line with the earlier post. You just have to be on-the-ball enough to figure out the linkage, smart guy.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

I couldn't care less about any real or imagined linkage you see when peeking out from under your tinfoil hat, I'm just curious to hear your apologist spin why you you seem to have no problems with the attack on the Liberty, which FYI happened decades before Iraq even came onto the radar screen. I'd also be curious what you as somebody who alledgedly at some point worked in the Pentagon on POW/MIA issues would say to the widows and family of those 34 servicemen who died on the Liberty.

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

The USS Liberty aside, I hope the Israelis kill every Hezbollah cockroach that crawls out from under a rock. Hamas and their Islamofascist enablers in Syria and Iran can choke on their own blood too.

Need any clarifications or is that plainspeak enough?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

It's certainly perfectly clear, but like all the others you dodged the specific issue at hand.

WmB wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

Looks like you have run out of argument. Good. We're done here.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Reply to
100450.3563

Moral relativism knows no particular political ideology, much as some folks would love to deny that simple fact.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero

I completely agree - no argument there.

Ed Pirrero wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

Ahhh, the old "I couldn't care less" line. Resorting to that, in response to a question normally (as, it seems, in this case) indicates the respondent doesn't KNOW the answer. Until you can figure out the linkage, anything you say is based on half (or less) understanding and, therefore, quite null and void.

By the way, I never said I didn't have a problem with the USS Liberty attack - go back and read my replies to you if you must to convince yourself. Now whose the spin doctor? I just said that, by the same justification you applied to the Liberty, the US should be able to justify attacking Saddam's Iraq.

Until you can figure out the connection and can understand the entire problem set here, you have nothing more to say that could possibly interest me. Good-by, now.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Have fun with your strawman.

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

It's against my better judgment and I'm going against my own advice by feeding this troll (my apologies to Grey Ghost). Here's the answer to the second half of your question.....or was it just a comment? No matter, here tis.

I didn't allegedly at some point work on POW/MIA issues. I did, indeed, and still do work on those very same issues. But, hey! At least you took the time to read my web pages. Good for you and thanks for stopping by.

The USS Liberty incident happened almost 40 years ago. I was a Marine, just getting ready to come home from a combat tour in Vietnam at the time and was not in a position to tell them anything. However, if I was, I would have told them what happened to their loved ones in as much detail as we had available to us; and as new info was received, I would have told them that as well. You see, it's not up to me or others like me to attempt to justify the losses one way or the other or apply some self-serving political spin (I'll leave that to nitwits like you).

I would have told them something similar to what was told to the families of the victims of the attack on the Pentagon and World Trade Center. I would tell them the something similar to what was told to the families of the thirty-seven sailors killed and twenty-one wounded in the attack on the USS Stark. Yes, ignorant one, the USS Stark, as in FFG-31. It was 17 May

1987 and I was on duty in the CINCPAC Command Center when it happened.

I just can't stand your stupidity anymore. Go to any search engine you choose and type in USS Stark and read what you find there. Geeez, you're dumber than a box of rocks.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Ooooh, now you're upset with me because I don't play your little dirty game of Israel-Iraq moral relativism. Iraq is not under debate here, and your pathetic attempts to divert attention from the topic at hand won't do the trick. Newsflash, dumbo: Just because spineless cretins like you have no absolute values and no bleeping clue of what's ethical, good and just and what not doesn't mean everybody sits with you at the bottom of the barrel. Why don't you just crawl back into your swamp.

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

Ooooh, now you're upset with me because I don't play your little dirty game of Israel-Iraq moral relativism. Iraq is not under debate here, and your pathetic attempts to divert attention from the topic at hand won't do the trick. Newsflash, dumbo: Just because spineless cretins like you have no absolute values and no bleeping clue of what's ethical, good and just and what not doesn't mean everybody sits with you at the bottom of the barrel. Why don't you just crawl back into your swamp.

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

You have no class, no judgment, and no idea what you're talking about. In short, you're a waste of skin. Bu-bye, troll.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Not upset. You're just an idiot, a troll and an idiot at once.....an idiotic troll. One cannot get all that upset with an idiot; you just cannot help yourself. I do pity you, though, for your sad, myopic hatred and ignorance. This will be my last communiqué with you.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Reply to
100450.3563

Predictable - still weasling around and not addressing the real point of discussion. But then again, since you have no cogent arguments on your side, who's to blame you, punk.

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
100450.3563

" WmB" wrote in news:O2Dug.9145$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net: