Re: OT--Squadron Flyer

Well, mine showed up today, er, yesterday, the 30th. Once again nothing > too stirring.
While it doesn't stop me from ordering frequently from the flyer, I
have to agree that there hasn't been anything truly heart-stopping for
a while (either product-wise or price-wise).
Reply to
Pauli G
I got mine on the 30th.
Dan Beavers
Reply to
Dan Beavers
Afraid my modelling dollars for this month went to Hobby Heaven. The "Beverley Hillbillies" truck is out! Hmm, maybe I should have bought two! How many times do we get a '20s-era car kit?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
scan the box? purty please?