Re: OT--Squadron Flyer

Well, mine showed up today, er, yesterday, the 30th. Once again nothing > too stirring.

While it doesn't stop me from ordering frequently from the flyer, I have to agree that there hasn't been anything truly heart-stopping for a while (either product-wise or price-wise).

Reply to
Pauli G

I got mine on the 30th.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan Beavers

Afraid my modelling dollars for this month went to Hobby Heaven. The "Beverley Hillbillies" truck is out! Hmm, maybe I should have bought two! How many times do we get a '20s-era car kit?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

scan the box? purty please?