Re: OT Was Pat Robertson, now .......

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Woodier) wrote in :

F. Does want to make the UN do what they're supposed to do rather than >sit on their asses in their comfortable offices in NYC, endlessly >debating in order to avoid a decision or taking any action.....

Paying your membership fee would help...

Reply to
Harro de Jong

And where are they located again?

Reply to
EGMcCann

I vote we move there as to Srebinca. Build their friggin building so that the windows face the mass graves. The useless wankers might as well have killed the people there themselves so they should be forced to lookupon the fruits of their incompetence.

Chris

Reply to
cwcrofoot

Yeah, them too. How could I have to forgotten to mention that?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I'm sure Mullah Omar and Saddam Hussein appreciate all our support.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski