Re: OT: What if?

but with the experinse

I think I've used that creme rinse, isn't it made by Clairol?

IIRC he'd suffered a bullet strike to the head sometime previous to his last sortie. Most head trauma requires a year to heal, he should've been grounded. If he had, then maybe he would have lasted long enough to see the DVII and DVIII. I've got enough of both kits to do a "what if" all red crate. One more for the "to do" list...

Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

What if Spartacus had a Piper Cub?

Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Or a bullfrog had wings?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

The windshield replacement firms would look forward to summer eagerly.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Some would model it, others would complain. ;-)

WmB

WmB

And where do you fit the relief tube?...

RobG ('cause SOMEONE had to say it!)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

this was done as a skit on the original Saturday Night Live way back in the 70s with Belushi as Napoleon and Akroyd as a Boeing salesman. I know there must some of you old critters that recall that one? Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Yeah - I recall that one. There were a series of them, weren't there?

Reply to
Rufus

i got stoned and i missed it.

Well if we're going to send him one let's send him Kate Pierson. We could send them Fred Schneider but they'd enjoy that too damn much. ;-)

I was watching the night the Belushi B-52 skit aired. As I recall it came on in that stretch of the show (about 30 minutes from the end) where the quality of the yuks dropped off. You were watching SNL, you weren't laughing as much, the commercials were real commercials, starting to yawn, rubbing your eyes until the next thing you know the cast was up on stage saying Goodnight Mary Ellen.

Luckily though, just about anything with Belushi evoked a chuckle. Life was good. And then came the Charles Rocket years.

WmB

WmB

in about 81, i was cruiseing a thrift store in medford, ma when i spied fred and kate diving the clothes racks. they signed a pair of bowling shoes and got me on the guest list for a sold out show. still have the shoes, ticket stub and a warm glow. fred and i both collect place name snow globes. i gave him my minnetonka globe that night...he liked it.