Re: Revell Colors + picture of a He 115

"Henk Smid" schreef in bericht news:c1nl00$m3o$ snipped-for-privacy@hermes.castel.nl...

The colors I used for my He 115 of 3. Ku.Fl Gr. 106 were Revell 67, Revell > 69 and Humbrol 65 (=Revell 55) > See for yourself. > > Greeting > > Henk > > >
Reply to
Henk Smid

hey stupid, stop posting binaries in a text group asshole

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Sorry, a bit tired and in a hurry. Everyone can make a mistake, isn't it !!! Greetings asshole "teh insane Gaymer" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Henk Smid

where you from you top posting newbie ? you sound like a foreigner to me because that one sentence doesn't make a lick of sense

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Pay no heed to the troll, just one more imbecile that got pass the napping lifeguard to the gene pool.

Be well.

Kitt

Reply to
Kitt

yea I got pass...whatever the f*ck that means. do you think you rejects are going to take over these groups

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

"Henk Smid" schreef in bericht news:c1nl00$m3o$ snipped-for-privacy@hermes.castel.nl...

Hallo Henk,

Leuk schaalmodel! Eens zien wat die andere malloot op het Nederlands taalgebruik zal weten te posten =o)

Hi Henk, Nice Scale model! I prefer a nice helpfull picture rather then some nonsense of a frustrated indidvidual who don't understand that the world counts different people and different languages, but nevertheless try to communicate and help! Maybe this kind of annoying behaviour of some individuals is one of the reasons many people don't participate on this newsgroup anymore, and build their models in silence rather than get embarrased by someone who's only aim is to hurt others. To all others "happy modeling"

Greetz, Chris.

Reply to
Christ Mahieu

Hallo Christ,

Er zit helaas een typfoutje in mijn tekst. Humbrol 55 moet natuurlijk Humbrol 65 zijn. Bouw ze !!!

Henk

Hello Chris,

I made a little mistake. Humbrol 55 must be Humbrol 65. Don't bother I'll keep posting, because the device of the IPMS is For Modellers, by modellers. KEEP BUILDING

Henk Christ Mahieu" schreef in bericht news:ReN0c.2168$ snipped-for-privacy@hestia.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to
Henk Smid

Henk & Christ,

Let the nitpickers go fuss-budget someone else; we like to build models here!

Love to see pics of your 115; since I've been out of modelling on a serious level for 'way too long, and my 30's-40's Euro aircraft knowledge is worst than I EVER thought possible, I don't recognize the number. I assume that it's a Heinkel design, but type, engine(s), service dates, etc., are a mystery to me. Clues, please? And pics, too? Please? I'm primarily post-WWII US/USSR aircraft. I'm working on increasing my inventory, and once I have them, I can build them. I'm also big on sci-fi ships, especially the various Trek models.

Jim Kratzer The Mad Yank

Reply to
James Kratzer

*applause

I surely know you are not talking about me but I will inject my take on it. I think some fool just came here and is trying to add a little humor to a very drab group. no one is trying to stop or hurt anyone in the process from modeling !

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

*applause

I surely know you are not talking about me but I will inject my take on it. I think some fool just came here and is trying to add a little humor to a very drab group. no one is trying to stop or hurt anyone in the process from modeling !

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Jim, the He 115 was a two-float seaplane with a 73 ft. span and length of 56 ft. 9 ins. Single-tailed, she had two BMW radials out on the wings, a framed glass (perspex?) nose and a long clear cockpit canopy. They carried around 5 machine guns and bombs, mines or a torpedo underneath. HTH!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

like everywhere else you have been through your waste of life, you can't appreciate you have no value and are not wanted. you are not competent to judge, contribute or see what a pathetic boob you are.