looking for people

heyy i am desining and trying to fabricate a liquid fulled rocket and if anyone could help me with my questions with the propultion systems can you please goin my group project rocket thanks

Reply to
Trent Clark

Hi,

Unless you have a master's degree in this field, I have one advice:

DON'T

Greetings,

Henk Siewert

"Trent Clark" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@v33g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Henk Siewert

Did you buy Rocket Propulsion Elements by Sutton? Buy and read that book and completely understand it.

Where is your group?

Ro

Reply to
Ro

It might help if your grammar and spelling were on par with the complexity of the task you are contemplating.

Reply to
Richard