looking for people

heyy i am desining and trying to fabricate a liquid fulled rocket and if anyone could help me with my questions with the propultion systems
can you please goin my group project rocket thanks
Hi,
Unless you have a master's degree in this field, I have one advice:
DON'T
Greetings,
Henk Siewert

Did you buy Rocket Propulsion Elements by Sutton? Buy and read that book and completely understand it.
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470080248.html
Where is your group?
Ro

It might help if your grammar and spelling were on par with the complexity of the task you are contemplating.