Re: Way OT: Fun with Machine Guns...

i've wanted a pay-pay and a woodpecker since i fired both.

Reply to
someone

just convince it's a sensitive area and get it re-classified. there are neighborhoods where felons cannot live. like in n.m and wa.

Reply to
someone

coin collectors are very sensitive about rights. if you buy a rare coin and destroy it, it's your right. they'll defend you to hell and back while vilifying you forever.

Reply to
someone

something realyy satisfying about plinking away long distance with a 22lr bullet in a rifle with a good scope.

Reply to
someone

again you put words that aren't there into it. who claimed they were out to abuse a weapon? no one. and which gun owner said destorying a gun is fun. none. you keep adding your own terms and definitions to what other people say. i hope you have zero authority over the lives of others. i wouldn't trust you an inch.

Reply to
someone

i suspose one should never use anything in the belief it might someday be rare and valuable. is it vaguely possible that any of those knives were "tools" when they were mad and used as such? why not stick to collection those made for collector items? the ones sold for stupid prices as "rare and collectible" won't be missed by anyone and will never be either. perhaps the concept that many pieces only became rare and collectible BECAUSE they were used? please stay out of the coin market. your philosphy has already ruined the real values of coins.

Reply to
someone

you would say a lot of things except what an ownwer does with his property is none of your busines. you seem to have control issues, like a sad number of anonymous faces in usenet.

Reply to
someone

i'm out with a filter.

Reply to
someone

Yeah...we're a military town and you'd think that would be enough. OTOH, that also means we're heavily gov-subsidized...which is probably why we're getting bent over...

Reply to
Rufus

Hey, I'm just stating my personal opinions. I obviously can't *tell* anyone what to do. How exactly is this a "control" issue?

(Speaking of "anonymous faces," it's interesting that *you* use a nym, while I post under my real name. Hmmm...)

Reply to
Alexander Arnakis

Learn to spell and punctuate.

Reply to
Alexander Arnakis

Switzerland hasn't been invaded in hundreds of years. The geography, combined with an armed and determined people, has made any potential invader think twice.

Reply to
Alexander Arnakis

Care to specify 'community' then?

Rob