Fun with Superconductors

Neat demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6AAhTw7RA

Way cool demo. I want one, in fact.

Tim Wescott wrote:

Yawn..room temp levitation is more accessible to the common experimenter.
On a sunny day (Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:23:34 -0800) it happened Robert Baer

Pulling yourself up by the hairs?
Jan Panteltje wrote:

Room temperature levitation works on all organic material: the hairs AND the body.
On a sunny day (Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:51:15 -0800) it happened Robert Baer

My room temperature gets elevated when I put the thermostat higher.

looks cool and fun, far better than the 1/8" magnet cubes barely floating over those neco wafer superconductor kits from the 1980s.