Re: Where did ALL the Modeling Posts go....??

they should be terminated with prejudice. but they live becuase no one would spend 5 seconds in jail for that garbage.

> Yes , I only saw 22 posting. I'm using a Web-TV unit to reach RMS and I > can go right into the Group. Do people have to subscribe to some kind > of service to get RMS now. Is that why I only see such a small listing. > Sorry for all the Questions but I really do not understand a lot about > how these things work. And I really want to be able see the Modeling > Group again. > > ... Carl .......... > > .

Perhaps web-tv is blocking all that crap for you that I ran into last night. Mental cases like that shouldn't be allowed access to computers.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Tell me about it. Someone makes a political post: 500 replies. Someone makes a post about decals. No reply. :(

Reply to
Kaliste