Re: Who wanted quick release fittings for airbrushes?

Keeper,

> > That would be me, thanks for the info. Where can I get a copy of >their catalog.? > >Digital_Cowboy

Just go to

and find the hyperlink for "catalog request." While you're there you could probably look up the item. I'd check under Badger accessories; they refer to them as "quick connect" while regular pnuematic type fittings are referred to as "quick release." hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Yeah, great stuff! I've got my compressor and CO2 tank outfitted with them for ultimate flexibility. I find it very advantageous to be able to blow dry the water off a model after washing and prior to painting. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Those would be 1/4 " NPT units. I've got them on my equipment now. The Badger and other brands carried by Dixie are smaller and fit the connection at the airbrush rather than the air supply end. This would give you the advantage of being able to switch different airbrushes without using different hoses. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper