Re: Will Tamiya make another 1/32 WW2 A/C to equal Zero standards?

Scott,

Do you have any feeling for the level of viability of 1/700 ships? As I understand it virtually every IJN WW2 vessel is available and several have even been retooled. I'm surpised the economics justify this since I wopuld have thought the appetite for this subject to be limited to Japan itself and a small number of US modellers, with next to no interest elsewhere. And yet the theme seems to be worthwhile economically.

Reply to
The Blue Max

A fellow modeler and friend has built the Zero and I must say its simply beautiful. When ever I am over to his house and down in his shop this kit rises above all others. I haven't purchased it yet as I am not a big 1/32 fan, but if the money and time comes together I think I will. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown