Tamiya 1/32 F-16

Robert Arance, Valencia CA
MMMMM BEEER...
Another to add to my secret collection in the loft (Attic)
(Never seen my missus go there)
Spence
Reply to
Warty
well there goes another $100. I'm gonna have to ask for a bigger allowance. :-0
Craig
Reply to
Craig
...THIS is gonna be interesting...
Reply to
Rufus
Let's see...rent...car payment...groceries...new F-16. Better start cutting coupons.
Reply to
Raymond102359
Raymond, saw a major error in your post, i have fixed it for you
new F-16.....rent...car payment...groceries
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
budget the luxuries first! -lazarus long
Reply to
someone
You mean the groceries?
Reply to
Stephen Chu
sometimes...
Reply to
someone
Nah.... ya need to lose weight anyway..............
"Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will"
Reply to
AM
Hey! That's the American way!
Bill Shuey :-)
Reply to
William H. Shuey
sex and kits and rock and roll. (apologies to the late and sadly missed ian drury.)
Reply to
someone
He had a couplahitz. When did he pass? tia,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
been 3-4 years i think. complications of acute alcoholism. same as the guy from thin lizzy, the late great alex harvey and way too many people we've known.
Reply to
someone
Become a Breatharian! Then you will never again have to worry about your grocery budget. :-)
Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
sure, dying of starvation is cheap.
Reply to
someone
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:9La0d.1089412$6p.187853 @news.easynews.com:
Errr. . as far as I'm aware it was cancer of the colon and liver that took Ian Dury, don't think it was anything to do with alcoholism (in spite of the liver connection) Died 27/3/2000.
Reply to
Drewe Manton
yes, my error. mixed him with phil lynott. ian was a young guy, too.
Reply to
someone