Red Top AAM Missile

I am not a rivet counter, however I do like to be as accurate as I can. This being said I am trying to paint a set of Red Top missiles the correct colour with the correct markings on them for live weapons.

Regards

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

I should add that I am looking for information to make the markings accurate even if the actual weapons are 100% accurate.

Thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor