Revell 1/25 Goodwrench Corvette C5-R Le Mans 2001

Hi all,

To speak about a little other thing which in July 14, and to return to scale modeling, I have to build up the yellow C5-R Goodwrench 'vette, Le Mans 2001 (1/25 scale Revell).

A thing a lot amazes me: this kit is delivered with a mechanics which adorned to be a very good working base but bonnets, molded in its entirety with the body, do not seem foreseen to be cut.

Did anybody built this kit? Are there aftermaket sets which would be indispensable (I think in particular the chassis and the bonnets), or are the parts included in the box enough to obtain a well detailed model, even though it is necessary to make some parts myself?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog

There have been many discussions on it at

I believe there are aftermarket bits.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett