Revell 1/28 Fokker D VII.

Hello everybody. I retired in 2009 and was looking forward to building some select models wi th my increased leisure time. Unfortunately, the box containing the treasu
res somehow disappeared during my overseas move; can't understand why someo ne would rip off a box of models? One kit I was really looking forward to building was the Revell 1/28 Fok ker D VII, which I was going to build to resemble the "U 10" in the Smithso nian Air and Space Museum. I'm trying to locate this kit. Anyone have one they can sell and ship to France? Thanks. I'm sure there will be others on my wish list.
Jeff
Wingnuts Wings is a much better detail in 1/32, plus more available upgrades in 1/32. Free shipping too. http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid079