Roll Models - Still Open?

I've been ready to order a few items from Roll Models, but I wanted to verify they're still in business. I can't get an email response from them. Anybody know if they're still in business?

Reply to
olsonm

They are there. I am going through a rough spot with them right now regarding a delivery that didn't make after waiting a month. Probably / mostly a UPS problem. I had to call 3 times before I received a return call today. Good luck..

Reply to
Count DeMoney

As I thought, the problem I had was not Roll Models. I just received a call from someone two blocks away saying they had my UPS shipment. Although the package was clearly addressed to me, they opened the box and kept it a week before calling me. Hmmmm....... Anyway, Roll Models is alive and well.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

"Roll Models" ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to
so.noted

Actually they are expanding. They are doing well.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota