Roll Models - Still Open?

I've been ready to order a few items from Roll Models, but I wanted to verify they're still in business. I can't get an email response from
them. Anybody know if they're still in business?
They are there. I am going through a rough spot with them right now regarding a delivery that didn't make after waiting a month. Probably / mostly a UPS problem. I had to call 3 times before I received a return call today. Good luck..
As I thought, the problem I had was not Roll Models. I just received a call from someone two blocks away saying they had my UPS shipment. Although the package was clearly addressed to me, they opened the box and kept it a week before calling me. Hmmmm....... Anyway, Roll Models is alive and well.
Count DeMoney wrote:

"Roll Models" ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Actually they are expanding. They are doing well.