Royal Saudi Tornado3 colour camo help

Is the Royal Saudi Tornado GR.1/ GR1.A

Dk Green/DK Earth/Light Stone

Some help here please.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Reply to
robert

The Don Color website claims that it is:

BS381C/361 Light Stone BS381C/450 Dark Earth BS381C/649 Dark Green

That means that the Dark Green is a slightly different shade to the green used by the RAF, which is BS381C/641. It seems reasonable, because I always got the idea that the Saudi green had a slightly blueish tinge.

The Dark Earth and Light Stone should be available from many paint manufacturers. Certainly they are in the Xtracolor and Xtracrylix range. For the green colour, I would be tempted to use Deep Bronze Green. It is a colour which is used by the RAF for painting ordnance and is significantly different to the usual RAF Dark Green. Deep Bronze Green is also availabe in the Xtracolor and Xtracrylix ranges.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix