rufus

lots of stuff!

someone
and this
someone
That looks useful...my usual reader is having a tough time with this group because it's so big. I see lots of stuff there, but not your Sisterhood tracks now. I'll keep an eye out...got chores and appointments today.
Reply to
Rufus
ok, the word in the mac community is thoth. my bur demonedge has used it for 10 years and swears by it. apparently it's just techie enough to amuse an expirienced mac guy. lmk how it goes, ok?
Reply to
someone
I went and looked - gonna give Pineapple a try before I drop bux on Thoth. It does look interesting though...
Evidently my ISP only retains posts to that group for a few hours - I'll let you know when I'm sorted. Otherwise I have a new-old-school alternative - Soundflower and Audacity.
Reply to
Rufus