rufus, got it

it's the sisterhood's Finland Red, Egypt White. in about 1986, the sisters of mercy had a contrat dispute with their label, (hard to believe, huh?) and had to use a name change. they put out an amazing ep called the gift. i had forgotten that i had posted it to the gothic-industrial, nospam and decade groups. would you believe a leech had to remind me? boy is me face red. anyway, tell me where you want it posted and it's yours. i would like to post the whole disc, because i reccomend it highly. i think that your knowledge of musicianship and songwriting will be impressed. sorry i had that memory lapse or senility. i could also send you a copy of the digitalized vinyl on cd. tell me what you would like.

Reply to
someone

That's a hoot...and it's the one! I recall something about a band called Green on Red, but I think that was the song that was on just after it...Green on Red is another band *entirely*.

Pick a good spot, and lemme know where to grab it from.

Reply to
Rufus

can you get alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.nospam? that's basically my home base. i have started the upload but can change if need be. green on red are an excellent wave pop outfit. got them, too.

Reply to
someone

Yes - I can get that group. Post and I'll grab!

Reply to
Rufus

it's up. i did it as soon as you verified. if there is ever anything else........ it's an nmr, so let me know about the quality. i have the disc and can redo easily. i had forgotten what a great song that is.

Reply to
someone

Cool, but being a Mac user I can't handle yEnc and multi-parts...if you posted as .mp3 then my ISP did that - or some where else along the chain.

Reply to
Rufus

i NEVER use yenc. there are proggies for the mac. give google a shot and let me know. if need be, i'll look too. but i have faith in you. see if grab it has a mac ver.

Reply to
someone