Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy

Can anyone help me get a copy of "Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy"?

It's too pricey on Amazon at £150. I'm hoping someone has a pdf version - I can't find a real copy anywhere.

Thanks, bob

Reply to
bob

--Google is your friend:

steamer

Despite the links that others have posted, you'll find that there aren't any free copies out there in the Interweb. £150 is a lot, but it might be the only way short of an inter-library loan.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I agree Mark, the links don't help. The torrent sites I can see that say they have it are just fishing for people to join them. But I'm hoping someone reading this can help! Anyone?

bob

Reply to
bob