Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy

Can anyone help me get a copy of "Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy"?
It's too pricey on Amazon at 150. I'm hoping someone has a pdf version - I
can't find a real copy anywhere.
Thanks, bob
    --Google is your friend: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=book:+%22Foundations+of+Mechanical+Accuracy%22+-amazon&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp f87efc6f926f13
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

Despite the links that others have posted, you'll find that there aren't any free copies out there in the Interweb. 150 is a lot, but it might be the only way short of an inter-library loan.
Mark Rand RTFM

I agree Mark, the links don't help. The torrent sites I can see that say they have it are just fishing for people to join them. But I'm hoping someone reading this can help! Anyone?
bob