rufus

and anyone near toy liquidators. some good 1/48 kits for 6 bucks.

Sounds like I need to go looking.

Reply to
Rufus

Compadre, NO you don't !! You've got too many things pending, he he he.

Reply to
Kitt

some of them thar blowy motor planes you like. even that pointy triangle one them radar boys don't like. in 1/48.

Right you are! I'll be getting the airbrush out tonight...

Reply to
Rufus

Now I can use one of those...is it the one with the etched parts?

Reply to
Rufus

not for 6 bucks, rufe. it's an amt, so a bit spartan.

Crap...I was hoping for the Monogram one...

Reply to
Rufus

well, check out the other stuff.

WILCO.

I may actually finish a model this weekend...my SA-2...pretty close on it.

Reply to
Rufus

got those 2000 1/1000" handles on?

I got all of the pin-head sized door knobs on...even after loosing one in the carpet...twice...

Just need to paint the upper stage of the missile, and decal and weather the thing.

Reply to
Rufus

whats next on the pile?

I have two F/A-18's to finish - a 1/72 Hasegawa F, and a 1/48 Shitt-erelli E. The 1/72 one is coming along fine - I'm dropping the flaps and it looks good. The kit isn't without some warts, though.

The 1/48 one has about smashed my will to build...man, does that kit suck. Niether of them is for me - the 1/48 one is for a squadron ready room, and the 1/72 one is for a museum collection.

Then I can get back to my 1/32 Tomcat...

Reply to
Rufus

a 1/72? did you sacrifice a version, or a goat or whatever?

It was a weak moment...I'm better now...

Reply to
Rufus

hehe

Guys, is this a private party, or can anyone join in? :-P

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

It's an open forum, AFAIK...