Russian Armour References

While Googling this group I came across the following message posted by Bob Lessels in 2000:

Eastern Front Hobbies has gotten in new books from Russia on the "T-26 Light >Tank" and German "Sturmgeschutz III" (both priced at $14.98) and "Soviet >Medium Tanks 1929-1941" ($18.98). All are packed with 100+ photos never >before seen in the West and with excellent 1/35th scale drawings of the >vehicles. English captions on the photos and English summary in all three >books.

The quoted website is useless (it's just a search engine trap). Does anyone have more info on the books discussed in the message -- e.g., author, publisher etc.?

Bruce Probst Melbourne, Australia

Reply to
Bruce Probst

Bob died about two years ago, and as he WAS "Eastern Front Hobbies" it went with him.

You may want to try either East View Publications (Minnesota, USA) or Petla (Poland) for some of the books.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Thanks for the info. Do you have contact information -- website or email?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Probst

Both have websites -- I don't have the URLs handy but you should be able to Google them.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne