Scale Figures not only for Rail Road Layouts

hi guys, my name is jens kinne from louisiana, i want to show you my website

scale figures from 1:220 till 1:22,5 thanks jens

Reply to
figuren

WOAH! There's a Louisana in GERMANY?!

Reply to
Monkey boy

I think this is the same pushy person who has been touting their moichindise on various moder RR related Yahoo groups.

They immigrated from Germany and currently live in US (at least that was my impression).

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

no, its in the states!!!

Reply to
figuren

Well, when there's a Moscow, Idaho and a Paris, Texas, one never really knows!

Of course, I'd suspect a Louisiana, France, before Louisiana, Germany!

Reply to
Monkey boy